Monday, August 16, 2010

presentation

Today I worked on my presentation and how I should present my data in the slides. I met with Dr. Robinson, who told me to organize the slides so that people would be able to understand. I sent him my presentation so far (9 slides) and he showed me how to organize them. We then had another meeting about what to calculate and make scatter plots of. Basically, we are looking for any possible trends. I will try to finish my presentation tomorrow, and send it to Dr. Robinson for some feedback. Then, if I have time I will work on the scatterplots he wanted me to make. I also tried to make an Fe X line after an oxygen subtraction for my presentation, but it was a pain on IDL, so I did it on excel.
Tomorrow seems like a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment